Top Six Drinks
- Water - the only beverage I enjoy any time, any place- especially during and immediately after a workout or when I first wake up in the morning.
- Lemon water - cool but not cold, in a nice water glass with a stem, drunk while sitting on the couch
- Peppermint tea - when the tea is cold on a hot day
- Hot tea - with a bit of honey - drunk on a cold day when the room is cold and I can warm my hands on the mug while reading a book
- Sangria at Bar ChitChat - drunk while chatting with friends but only if there are no smokers near
- Blue Raspberry Slurpee/slushie - While driving on a hot day with the windows down and music blaring - especially on highway 21 between Fort Saskatchewan and Sherwood Park or highway 15 between Fort Saskatchewan and Edmonton